An oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Compliance Manager focused on Transparency and Business Operations. The role will be responsible for supporting transparency and reporting activities and providing operational support to facilitate systems, workflows, and processes meeting transparency reporting and compliance requirements.
- Manage third-party vendor activities around preparation, validation, and submission of federal and state transparency reports to ensure complete and timely filings.
- Monitor and prepare data feeds of transparency related sources of spend data (e.g. HCP, Concur T&E, etc.) from internal and external sources, communicate issues/findings to business units and vendors, and facilitate remediation.
- Support and facilitate health care provider (HCP) engagement process and patient/social activator/caregiver engagement process and systems.
- Support and facilitate grants and sponsorship workflows and systems
- Create and revise policy, procedures, work instructions, and training guides for aggregate spend processes and related systems and workflows
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of compliance experience in the Life Sciences industry
- Certification in healthcare compliance is a plus
- Strong experience with aggregate spend and transparency
- Must have knowledge of Sunshine Act/Open Payments requirements and other applicable laws and regulations