A competitor of a well-known insurance carrier is looking to add a Senior Compliance Manager to the team! While directly reporting to the General Counsel, this role aims to ensure adherence to all state and federal fully and self-funded products rules and regulations. This role is 100% remote based anywhere in the U.S.
- Function as the Subject Matter Expert for cross-functional partners
- Maintain up-to-date and document changing regulatory requirements in accordance with state and federal rules and regulations for fully and self-funded products
- Collaborate with multiple teams to provide regulatory guidance
- Implement internal compliance-related tools and processes, in addition to monitoring project scopes and scaling the functionality of the tools as needed
- Ensure timely filing per state and federal reporting requirements
- 5+ years of experience with health insurance regulatory requirements in health care compliance
- Experience with state DOI's and ERISA governed health plans
- Experience with self-funded plans is required
- Ability to adjust to changing risk tolerances
- Experience with Slack, Jira, GSuite, etc.
- Fully remote
- Company paid comprehensive healthcare ( Dental, Medical, and Vision)
- 401 (k) and stock options
- 3 months paid paternal leave