A global investment firm is looking to hire a Compliance Manager to their dynamic team. The Compliance Manager will report to the Chief Compliance Officer and be responsible for assisting with the daily operations of the compliance program with a strong focus on marketing materials.
- Support the compliance program from all aspects
- Maintain and update Code of ethics
- Assist with regulatory filings
- Review marketing materials for compliance
- Prepare and review due diligence requests, ad hoc inquiries, annual questionnaires, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4-7 years of compliance experience in the investment management industry
- Strong experience reviewing marketing materials