An industry leading biotechnology company based out of Georgia is looking to hire a Director of Compliance. The role will report to the Chief Compliance Officer and will be responsible for maintaining and building out the operations of the corporate compliance program.
- Work alongside the CCO to further enhance and maintain the seven elements of the company's corporate compliance program
- Support different business functions on day to day compliance issues
- Assist in identifying compliance risk, conduct thorough and ongoing risk assessments, and provide solutions to the business
- Implement and maintain monitoring plans as well as execute live monitoring including field ride alongs, desktop monitoring, advisory boards, etc.
- Assist with internal compliance investigations and audits
- Develop and implement compliance training programs
- Juris Doctor (JD) and member currently in good standing of any State Bar
- 5+ years of legal/compliance experience in the Life Sciences industry
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical laws and regulations including Anti-Kickback Statute, False Claims Act, HIPAA, etc.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively
*This opportunity can sit fully remote*