Our client, is a leading retail company, and they are looking to hire a Commercial Real Estate Associate. The successful candidate will join a team of highly skilled attorneys and will be responsible for drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide range of commercial real estate agreements. The role is a permanent position and can be based remotely.
The Commercial Real Estate Associate will be responsible for the following:
- Draft, review, and negotiate a wide range of commercial real estate agreements, including leases, purchase and sale agreements, and financing documents.
- Work with clients to understand their needs and provide legal advice on commercial real estate transactions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and other attorneys in the industry.
- Conduct legal research and stay up to date with legal developments in the commercial real estate industry.
- Attend meetings, depositions, and court hearings as needed.
The following skills are required for the Commercial Real Estate Associate role:
- Excellent legal drafting and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
The successful candidate for this role will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in either the retail space or with an AmLaw 100 Firm.
***Juris Doctor Required***