An international, investment services company with over 20 years of experience serving institutional and retail clients, is seeking a chief compliance officer to assist in launching their U.S. business. The firm has developed a platform for digital assets and will need a chief compliance officer to establish the business and acquire any necessary licenses. The ideal candidate will be willing to grow with the business and take on a role working with senior stake holders in Europe.
The Chief Compliance Officer should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in performing compliance for a money transmitter, bank, or digital currency business;
- Experience applying for and acquiring state money transmitter licenses (MTL)
- Strong background in financial crimes and payments compliance with experience dealing with regulators;
- Previous start-up, fintech, or cryptocurrency experience is a plus;
- Any advanced degrees or certifications are a plus
For further information about this position please apply.