Currently Seeking a talented Real Estate Associate to join a top AmLaw 100 law firm. You would be working with the Finance, Banking, and Real Estate Department in the Chicago office. We are looking for an associate who has completed 3 to 6 years of practice with real estate or other transactional experience.
- Legal research and analysis
- Manage projects from start to end
- Competently and professionally communicate with clients and supervising attorneys; and complete tasks efficiently.
- Clear and effective drafting skills;
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Thorough understanding of basic elements of real property due diligence, including survey, title, zoning and other land use issues
- Experience representing financial institutions, mortgage lenders, institutional investors, or borrowers in real estate and financing transactions; Leasing experience;
- Juris Doctor. Qualified candidates must be and remain licensed to practice law and be in good standing in Illinois.