Company Summary: A global leader in labor and employment law is seeking an experienced L&E Attorney to join their team. Your role will involve defending administrative agency charges and demand letters for clients. *Must have at least 5 years of experience with EEOC charges.
- Draft persuasive position statements in response to agency charges.
- Represent clients in settlement negotiations and remote mediations.
- Respond promptly to agency requests for information.
- Proven experience with federal and state administrative agency charges- at least 5 years.
- Familiarity with EEOC charge responses.
- Strong skills in position statement drafting and representation.
- Excellent time management for meeting deadlines.
- Flexible schedule with reduced billable hours.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans for employees and families.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO).
- Fully remote.