A full service bank with locations across the nation is looking to add a BSA Manager to their compliance team! With a heavy focus on financial crimes, you would be directly reporting to the SVP of Corporate Affairs and Chief Compliance Officer. In this position you would be ensuring the Bank's compliance with BSA/AML/OFAC laws and regulations through the implementation of systems and programs company wide. This role will sit in office in Burr Ridge, Illinois.
- Execute senior management's directives regarding BSA/AML/OFAC compliance and provide regular compliance reports to the Bank.
- Collaborate with the SVP and Management Audit-Compliance Committee to update the Bank's BSA/AML/OFAC Risk Assessment.
- Establish and maintain systems and procedures to ensure compliance with OFAC rules and regulations, including recordkeeping, reporting, documentation requirements for CTRs, CTR Exemptions, Monetary Instrument Sales, funds transfers, SARs, and obligations related to governmental orders and requests under BSA/AML/OFAC Laws and Regulations.
- Identify and maintain a list of customers presenting elevated compliance risk, evaluate transactions for potential unusual, suspicious, or illicit activity, or attempts to circumvent applicable laws and regulations.
- Implement necessary policy changes to address updates in laws, regulations, and policies.
- Under the guidance of the SVP, process and respond to confidential information sharing requests pursuant to Section 314(a) of the USA Patriot Act, National Security Letters, and other lawful governmental requests related to BSA/AML/OFAC activities.
- Conduct the annual ID Theft Red Flags risk assessment and policy review, if applicable.
- Participate in new product development and system changes that may impact compliance with the Bank's BSA/AML/OFAC program.
- Actively engage in both internal and external training programs provided by the Bank.
- Experience filing SARs and CTRs directly to FinCEN
- 4+ years AML experience within Banking (Commercial preferred)
- Management experience required
- Well versed in BSA/AML/OFAC Laws, Regulations, and Sanctions
- 3-5 years experience in financial crimes, directly involved in investigations
- Hands on Experience with Abrigo BAM+
- Comprehensive healthcare (Dental, Vision, Medical)
- 401k with a discretionary match
- Short and long term disability
- Basic and voluntary life insurance