Are you looking for an opportunity to grow, and the ability to transform the legal space? We are partnering with a Series A Technology Company that is the leading software provider in their industry. This platform - built in the shell of salesforce - streamlines and automates task management, document generation, intake management and client communications.
The Associate General Counsel will be the second hire on the legal team and will primarily draft and negotiate commercial contracts. As you will be the second hire, there will be the opportunity to work on projects that are more corporate in nature as well. You will need to exhibit a willingness to "roll up your sleeves" and do what it takes to accomplish team objectives. As a dynamic hyper-growth company, you must have a great sense of eagerness and self- motivation!
- Being the right-hand person to the General Counsel, acting as a strategic business partner.
- Reviewing, drafting, negotiating, and advising on a wide variety of commercial agreements (SaaS, MSAs, licensing agreements, non- disclosure agreements, vendor agreements, etc.).
- Supporting and coaching the sales team by offering legal and business advice.
- Improve legal processes and procedures.
- Assess legal risk.
- J.D. from an accredited law school with admission to a state bar.
- 4+ years of legal experience (at least three years at a leading law firm with additional in-house experience at a technology or enterprise SaaS company).
- Passion about technology
- Create solutions on established timelines
- Exercise sound judgement
Please do not hesitate to apply directly via the application link or email