A rapidly growing Healthcare Venture Capital Firm is seeking to bring on their number two in the legal department. The position will be based in New York and will work on a hybrid schedule. This individual will work directly under the General Counsel to help establish the legal team, as well as closely assist the venture development team in building the portfolio companies from the ground up. This is a unique opportunity to work a hands-on role within a VC firm that will allow for upward mobility and exposure to internal/external leadership and advise on all the company's diverse business arms.
Qualifications of the Associate General Counsel:
- JD, Top Law School
- 4+ years of experience within private practice or in-house environment
- Ability to act as a mini-General Counsel to a variety of up-and-coming companies
- Handle venture financings, company formations, corporate governance matters
- Draft, review and advise on a variety of commercial and corporate agreements
- Having experience with regulatory matters associated with the HealthTech space is a plus
If you find this ad relevant to your experience and skills please apply. If not, feel free to pass it around to anyone in your network who may be interested!