Senior Contracts Counsel
A leading biotech company is seeking a driven and motivated Associate Director Contracts Counsel to join their Gaithersburg, MD office. You will focus on a variety of complex contracts related to issues regarding the discovery, development, and commercialization of vaccines to address infectious diseases. This is a rapidly growing business and successful candidates in this role will be in a fast-track promotion cycle. Are you looking to propel your career in the Life Sciences industry? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
The Senior Contracts Counsel with be responsible for:
- All legal affairs relating to contracts.
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of complex contracts and commercial agreements, including but not limited to, development and manufacturing, purchase and supply, master service, IT, data and confidential disclosure, material transfer, and statements of work.
- Support transactional matters, including licensing, M&A, due diligence, etc.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, clients, and outside counsel.
The Senior Contracts Counsel should have the following qualifications:
- 8+ years focusing on commercial agreement, with a preference for experience in the Life Sciences.
- Admitted to at least one US jurisdiction.
- Local MD preference.
- Law degree from a top law school
This firms offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, with an overall strong commitment to personal health, which will allow you to have a work-life balance.
- Promotes within
- Excellent Health coverage
- Unlimited Sick Leave
- Bowling, Soccer League, Zumba, etc.