Associate Attorney - Finance
Do you have an inkling for numbers and are a highly qualified junior to senior Associate? I have a position for you! This law firm is looking for someone to focus on commercial finance in their Midwest offices. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with both lawyers and non-lawyers - inside and outside the firm - are essential.
- Advise sponsors, lenders, issuers, borrowers, administrators, derivative counterparties, trustees, and other end-users in ABS, RMBS, CMBS, CDOs, CLOs, other structured credit programs and credit-crisis disputes and litigation
- Advised private equity funds and public companies on a variety of corporate matters including mergers, sales, acquisitions, and joint ventures
- 2+ years of experience working on sophisticated commercial loan transactions
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Very strong organizational, drafting, and analytical skills