I am working with a renowned and growing plaintiff-side employment law firm in the Greater Los Angeles area looking to bring onboard young and ambitious attorneys to join their practice, which largely focuses on wage and hour class and representative actions, and single-plaintiff harassment, discrimination, and retaliation claims. The firm has a leadership team of talented Partners with prior Big Law experience who will be able to train up and excel the careers of young attorneys.
The firm is looking for attorneys with at least 1 year of prior litigation experience on either the plaintiff or management side, and a JD from an ABA-approved law school. Prior experience with California State and Federal civil procedures including handling discovery and motion is needed, as well as being an active member in good standing with the California State Bar.
Other qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Specialization in wage and hour class and representative actions and single-plaintiff claims litigation
- The ability to handle discovery and law and motion
- The capacity to work with senior leadership effectively
- JD from an ABA-approved law school
- Willingness to come onsite in El Segundo as needed