One of the world's largest and innovative U.S. banking and financial institution is seeking an Assistant General Counsel. You will have the opportunity to support other highly skilled lawyers in delivering legal services and consultation on a global scale. In this position, you will personally provide legal advice to the Board of Directors, interpret rules and regulations, and handle dispute settlements among other things.
You will be responsible for...
- Providing advocacy for products and services in connection with marketing documents and new business initiatives
- Drafting and negotiating documents concerning procurement and travel payments
- Analyzing transactional matters with colleagues in the Legal, Risk, and Compliance departments
- J.D. & admission to a state bar
- 5+years of legal experience as an in-house counsel or within a major law firm
- 5+ years of experience within the financial space, specifically managing data security & transactional matters
- Highly competitive compensation
- Additional bonus package
- Full Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)