A Top Research Hosptial is looking to add an Assistant General Counsel to their Legal Team. The role will report to the Chielf Legal Officer, and have high visability within the organization. This is an incredibly exciting growth opportunity to transition in-house early in your career.
The role will be responsible for:
- Drafting and negotiating real estate leases, vendor agreements, thrid party, supply, and distribution agreements.
- Advising on matters related to HIPAA, Stark Law, AKS and False Claims Act.
- Advises on real estate and commercial matters.
- JD from ABA Accredited Law School.
- 3 years of expeirence directly with healthcare and real estate.
- Top Law Firm Expeirence.