A highly successful and well established global asset management company is currently looking to fill the newly created role of a AML/KYC Officer! Located in Chicago, a successful candidate in this role will be a self starter, can think on the fly, and has extensive experience within the compliance and legal field. You will be responsible for maintaining the stability and security of the firm and its investors by focusing on and using your knowledge of AML/KYC. You will be a key member of the compliance and legal team, and will oversee functions on a global level. If working with AML/KYC is your strong suit, and you want to join a company with longstanding success and growth, please inquire to find out more.
The AML/KYC Officer will be responsible for…
- Using AML/KYC practices with the firm, its partners, and investors.
- Assisting the rest of the legal team with various assignments.
- Sharing and enforcing the firms AML/KYC policy.
The AML/KYC Officer should have the following qualifications:
- Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration or Law.
- 6-10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working with AML/KYC domestically, and in Europe.
- Experience using electronic data rooms, MS office, and DMS.
This firm offers flexibility regarding compensation, as it is a newly created role.
- Hybrid Work Model (3 days In office)
- 8-10% bonus
- High Base Salary
If you are interested in the AML/KYC Officer position, please apply now!